Bot / Headless Chrome Detection Tests
Version: 0.3.2 (16th January 2021)
This site attempts to detect if you are a bot or not. Scroll down to see all tests. You can start testing your bot when the version is at least 0.3
Resources and Sources
- Kinda outdated (selenium, phantomjs): bot.sannysoft.com and a GitHub repo from early 2019 with similar detection techniques.
- Headless detection GitHub Repo, last update in 2019
- Lot of good stuff from here: puppeteer-extra-plugin-stealth
- Antoine Vastel: antoinevastel.com/bots and a more recent detection page using HTTP Headers and his employers datadome detection page
- Pretty active GitHub Gist about preventing puppeteer detection
- Rather new detection method found on GitHub
- Vastel is detecting puppeteer with HTTP headers in early 2019...
- hacker news discussion started by Vastel
- And the response from Evan Sangaline, where he passes the new detection again
- Rather recent article (February 2020) about Bot Detection 101 principles